our family memories.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Breakthrough



So, as many of you know, we've attempted potty training Logan many times and failed. I don't know what it is, but yesterday and today he finally agreed to wear his "big boys" and he has just done awesome! I'll spare you the details of what and when, but I think we're on a good road....we hope :) He is so proud of himself and got his helicopter we've been promising for this very time. Yay Logan!!

8 comments:

L said...

Yeah!!! Good work Logan AND mom and dad. What a great feeling.

Lynette said...

Holy smokes those are funny pictures! We all laughed out loud when we saw them!!! Especialy the second one!!!

Congrats on the "breakthrough"...here's to hoping it is a "permanent" one!!!

You go girl!!! What a good mama you are!!!

Ryan and Lacey said...

I heard about his breakthrough with the potty from my mom (she was so proud :)! What a huge relief for you! We miss you guys and am glad that things are getting better!

Bonnie said...

That is SO exciting. Ryder is finally potty trained too!! I don't think we were quite as nice and patient as you were. Good job Logan :)

Mandy said...

HOORAY FOR LOGAN!!! I know how that feels. :P I've started to introduce the potty to Owen, and he seems a little interested. I hope he'll be easier to potty train than Dallin was. UGH!

Howling Pickup said...

Congrats! We are fighting the battle with Noah. Some days I feel like he'll be four years old until it happens. Just hope we can get him potty trained before the new baby comes. Three in diapers would not be fun!

SmithFamily said...

Way to go Logan! I am wondering went to start with Luke.

The Mathews Family said...

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Melissa Smith - No WAY! How fun is it that I've just found a long lost friend!?!

I'd ask how the heck you are, but I have your blog now so I can go read all about you and your ADORABLE family!

I love it that you have a "Logan" how sweet is that? I miss Logan so much. We live in California now, but I spent some of my growing up time in TX, so you'll have to email me when you get a second - jennymat@cox.net

We're potty training this month too. Charlie just turned Three on Friday and yeah, still not quite there yet ;) Check us out at jennymathews.blogspot.com